Thank you for visiting www.setuu.org
The term “Setuu” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website. The term “you” refers to the user of this website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- We make no warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than with Setuu’s prior written consent.
- This website may include links to other websites over which we have no control. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content or practices of third party websites linked to the website.
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Setuu’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Sri Lanka.
If you have booked a Pooja but want to cancel it, simply write to us at email@example.com . Please mention your Booking reference number. The Email should be sent from the same Email ID which you entered in your Pooja Booking form. We might send you an Email to verify cancellation request. Allow us at least 24 hours to cancel the Pooja.
We are a non-profit organization and we do not charge anything for our services. We expect the Pooja material to reach us on the same day when Pooja is scheduled. You need to use third party services to ensure the same.
This website and some of the features and services available on this Site may be available via your mobile phone, including, but without limitation, the ability to browse the website and upload content from website or to website via your mobile phone. Setuu does not charge for these Mobile Services; however, your mobile carrier’s fees will apply. By using the Mobile Services, you agree that Setuu may communicate with you through text message or other electronic means via your mobile phone/device and that certain information about your usage of Mobile Services may be communicated to Setuu.
This website and its content is copyright of Setuu Foundation.
Setuu Foundation has the exclusive worldwide rights to all materials appearing on www.setuu.org which are protected by copyright and trademark throughout the world under the applicable laws of individual countries and international treaties.The content of this web site www.setuu.org in any format and the are provided by Setuu as a service to its readers and may be used for informational purposes only.
Except as stated herein, no portion of these contents of www.setuu.org herein any nor any material, works or intellectual property which Setuu has the exclusive rights to may be displayed, reproduced, copied, commercialized, used to create derivative works, republished, uploaded, modified, performed, posted, published, reverse engineered, sold, or in any way exploited or transmitted or distributed in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, nor may you distribute any part of the above described content over any network, including a local area network, sell or offer it for sale, or use such content to construct any kind of database or otherwise without the explicit prior written permission of the Setuu Foundation.
Permission is granted, solely for your personal or internal use for non-commercial purposes, to display the contents with a computer or other mobile device using a browser software and to download, use, and print copies of the material, provided that no modification is made to the material and that all copyright and other proprietary notices are preserved. Permission granted here does not include the right to repost the contents at any other Web sites, electronic forums or non-electronic forums. Modification of the materials or use of the materials for any other purpose is a violation of copyright and other proprietary rights. Use of some of the contents is subject to additional limitations as specified within.
However, you may download individual articles from www.setuu.org for your own personal, noncommercial use but only if you make only one machine readable copy and/or one print copy. Any other use requires permission of Setuu. Permission for digital reuse, reprint or any other publishing requests should be addressed to:
Setuu Kendra, 132/16, J.E. Gunasekara Mawatha, Colombo-10, Sri Lanka
GUIDELINES FOR COPYRIGHT PERMISSION REQUESTS
- All requests must be made in writing (e-mail is preferred.)
FOR ALL REQUESTS PLEASE INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION WHERE APPLICABLE:
- Your name or company name.
- Complete contact information (address, telephone, fax, email).
- Details of the publication format.
- Details of the material you would like to use.
- Your circulation/print run.
- Expected date of publication.
- Financial details/price of your publication.
FOR COLLEGE COURSES, LECTURES/SEMINARS, NEWSLETTERS, INTERNAL USE AND DISPLAY:
- College course reading package.
- Lecture, seminar, presentation.
- Display, distribution to employees, etc.
- Number of copies.
- When and to whom it will be distributed. Name of course/workshop/lecture, etc.
- Cost to attendees.
- Advertiser-supported? Nonprofit?
If you think that we may be unfamiliar with your organization or publication, please provide a brief description. You may be asked to supply a copy of your publication.
FREQUENT REASONS FOR DENIAL:
We reserve the right to refuse requests to reprint Setuu material.
We generally do not give reprint permission for:
- Sales, marketing or promotion
- Other commercial purposes.